Head of Department Profile :
Dr. SUNITA MANOJ YADAV
M.Sc CHEMISTRY, PhD (CHEMISTRY)
|Area of Interest||
The department of Engineering Sciences was established in the year 2000-2001 with an objective to provide quality education to students. Sanctioned intake of students is 600 with five branches Mechanical, Electronics & Telecommunication, Civil, Computer, and Information Technology. Department became role model due to its consistency in academic performance in the form of excellent results which are always in first five amongst the colleges in university of Pune. Multimonitoring system is followed including Head of department, Departmental academic coordinator, Guardian faculty member. Well qualified, experienced, full time dedicated faculty members are allotted for first year.
To satisfy the aspirations of youth force who want to lead the nation towards prosperity through techno economic development.
To provide, nurture and maintain an environment of high academic excellence, research and entrepreneurship for all aspiring students which will prepare to face global challenges maintaining high ethical and moral standards.
STRENGTHS OF THE DEPARTMENT
1) University results are always in first five among the colleges under Savitribai Phule Pune University.
2) Continuous assessment of students through internal tests (Unit test I, II, Prelim), assignments tutorials.
3) Remedial classes for weak students.
4) Make up classes for late joined students.
5) Guardian faculty member (GFM) for a group of 20 students.
6) Phone calls on daily basis for absent students.
7) Parent Teacher meeting once in a year.
8) Performance of students is conveyed to parents after every test, online exam.
9) Medical checkup for students.
10) Unique students association at first year level (FESA) for overall development of students.
11) Industrial visits, guest lectures, workshops for students.
12) Well equipped laboratories as per AICTE norms.
|*||Toppers Prize Distribution|
|*||F E FDP-I|
|*||F E FDP-II|
|*||Induction Program 2015-16|
|*||Parent Teacher Meet|
M.Sc. Ph.D. Chemistry.
Head of the Department (Engg. Science).
Landline No.: 020-2933423. Ext.(235)