Pumps and Turbines-Analysis, Design and Maintenance
June 23-27, 2014
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering,
S.No.80, Pune – Mumbai Bye-pass Highway, Tathawade, Pune-411033
Republic of India
June 23-27, 2014
This training program is aiming at providing training on design, analysis and maintenance of Pumps and Turbine. This will have about 30% hands on experience on design and analysis.
CFD Analysis of Pump
This training program will contain
1) Centrifugal and Positive Displacement Pumps
2) Selection of pumps for given system
3) Performance curve
4) Hydraulic Consideration
5) Cavitations in pumps and turbine
7) Energy Conservation in Pump Selection
8) Sealing Systems
9) ANSI & API Pump Standards
10) Hydraulic Blade design
11) CFD analysis for pump and turbine
12) CFD analysis using software
13) Modal analysis with software
14) Trouble Shooting
15) Pump as turbine
16) Software for hydraulic design
17) Turbine research at India and Nepal.
For Registration contact:-
Prof. V. S. Mahajan
Academician – Rs. 3000/- (Indian resident)
Industry Person – Rs. 6800/- (Indian resident)
Academician - USD 100. (Foreigner, NRI)
Industry Person – USD 200 (Foreigner, NRI)
Registration fees includes Breakfast, Tea, Lunch & course material.
Accommodation to outstation candidates will be provided at nominal charge.
For accommodation contact
Prof. V. T. Tale
1. Registration payment can be made by DD (Demand Draft) or bank transfer or online transfer.
2. Demand Draft to be drawn in favor of “Quality Improvement Programme”, Payable at Pune. To be sent along with completed registration form to
Dr S. L. Borse, Coordinator, QIP International Workshop, Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering, Tathawade, Pune, Republic of India, PIN 411033
3. For online transfer and bank transfer, send detail of payment along with scanned copy of registration form to registration committee. For details see detailed information.
EXHIBITION: - Along with this program there will be exhibition of pumps, pumping systems, turbine, software for pumps and turbines. For exhibition related queries please drop email to email@example.com.
Experts willing to give talk on above topics may contact coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past successful workshop Organized:-
1) National Workshop on “OpenFoam a Free Computational Fluid Dynamics Software” on 22th & 23th March. 2013, under the QIP program of University of Pune.